Job Description: Senior Accountant
Qualification: MCA inter/CMA/COM/MBA
Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad
- 2 year’s experience as an accountant in an environment of manufacturing/asset-heavy/ significant material movement. CA Inter candidates or persons with experience working in the CA office in the area of audits are preferred.
- Experience in an environment of manufacturing/asset-heavy/ significant material movement
- Should know about day-to-day Maintenance / Reconciliation of Accounts and Inventory
- Exposure to MS Office with reasonable experience in preparing Excel sheets & familiarity with Tally or similar accounting software.
Job Description for Accountant/Finance
- Regular recording and monitoring of data pertaining to inventory/ debtors/ materials/ finished goods/ fixed assets and accounting entries.
- Collection of data on time from respective department/Source and recording the same as per timelines.
- Ensure the circulation of daily reports as per requirements.
- Inventory Accounting and Control.
- Physical verification of inventory.
- Reconciliation of Accounts and Inventory.
- Properly store and manage financial data and documents.
- Ensure accounting of taxation (GST,TDS) related to accounting entries ( optional)