The Analyst is responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the findings.
Specific Deliverables will include
- Participating in multiple client business projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer relationships
- Analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Provide project level analysis and documentation including business and financial analytics, scope matrices, use cases, future state proposals, UAT plans
- Apply analytical skills to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Assist with and test implementation of recommended solutions
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Meet and work with client teams regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Understanding and negotiating needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Qualifications: CA/CWA/ MBA with 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated up-to-date expertise in MS Office & Information Systems
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Strength areas to include analytical skills, articulation, teamwork and passion for delivery
- Keen to develop career path in Strategic Finance consulting
- Comfort in working across multiple industries & clients