The Director will be an integral part of the senior management, managing delivery for assigned clients, business development, and play a pivotal role in the growth of the Astravise brand and team.
- Client Delivery: Work with multiple clients, take ownership of the overall project and its delivery, including but not restricted to:
- Business Planning Process
- Operational finance processes and execution
- Compliance, Risk and Control assessment and planning
- Hiring, training, and mentoring the finance team
- Business Development: Participate in the generation of new business – proposal development and support thought leadership team.
- Leadership: Build on proven leadership skills and leverage interest in inspiring others, building strong relationships, and creating impressive followership. In a collaborative team setting, you’ll work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction.
- CA / CPA / MBA Finance from a reputed institution.
- Executive (Mid-career) education courses from reputed institutions
- The candidate should have a track record of high-caliber performance in renowned companies with a total work experience of 10 – 15 years.
- She/He should have spent at least 2 years in a senior finance leadership position in a reputed, large-scale company, with strategic goals set and achieved.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred.